echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
The Young Pros hold leadership, networking, and professional development events throughout the year with a focus on cultivating talent and connecting young people to leading industry thinkers.
The mission of the Young Pros is to engage the next generation of industry leaders as valued contributors to the Advertising Research Foundation, and the research community broadly. We do this by providing leadership opportunities for young professionals within the ARF and by creating opportunities for Young Pros to access the wealth of resources available through the ARF and its members. Specifically, the ARF Young Pros group provides a place for young research professionals to network, learn, and lead.
July 31: ARF Young Pros Summer Social
• ARF Young Pros Make Your Mark, Presented by Unilever
• In the Winner’s Circle
• A Mobile State of Affairs
• ARF Young Pros Bootcamp - check out the event summary!
• ARF Young Pros 2nd Anniversary Party
• ARF Young Pros Present: The New Millennial - check out the event summary!
• Chicago Social
• ARF Young Pros - Meet Up
• Summer Social on the Hudson
• The Future of User Experience and Interaction Design
• Special Reception with ARF President & CEO Gayle Fuguitt
• The Naked Brand Film Screening And Talk Back
• An Exclusive Tour of the AT&T AdWorks Lab
• San Francisco Social
• One Year Anniversary Celebration
• Boston Networking Social
• The Ten Principles of Managing Up – Taking Control of Your Work Life
• Insights Workshop Presented By Drumcircle
• Summer Social
• Research Entrepreneurs Panel
• Sustainable Marketing: Appealing to the Environmentally Responsible Young Consumer
• From Great Insights to Great Campaigns
• Oktoberfest Kickoff Party
Michael Heitner – SVP, Member Value, The ARF
Susan Pechman – Chief Marketing Officer, The NPD Group
Tim Kenyon – Senior Research Director, GfK
Rosie Aponte – Membership Services Manager, The ARF
Gwen La Fantasie – Senior Membership Manager, The ARF
Jeremiah Tucker – Member Development Manager, The ARF
Jeff Buchan – Senior Associate, Global Industry Relations, Google, Inc.
Brittney Flynn – Product Management & Development, The NPD Group
Jessica Fontanetta – Senior Research Analyst, AMC Networks
Chip Godfrey – Product Manager, Media Solutions, MasterCard Advisors
Matthew Harb – Research Manager, Analytics & Insight, MEC
David Ho – Consultant, Black Entertainment Television
Jamie Jick – Senior Consultant, Communispace
Yoshi Johnson – Project Director, GfK MRI
Jessica Mendoza – Digital Marketing Manager, Americas, Associated Press
Kasey Nadjadi – Sr. Analyst, Ad Sales Research, Viacom Media Networks
Theresa Nguyen – Marketing Insights Manager, Electronic Arts
Kelsey Price – Senior Account Manager, Google, Inc.
Amanda Sajecki – Strategy Associate, MRM Worldwide
Sheila Murphy Seles – Marketing Manager, Mashwork
Joseph Wantroba – Analyst, Nielsen Marketing Analytics
Need more information?
Want to get more involved with the Young Pros? Working on a cool project that you’d like to share with the industry?
Join our Young Pros
group on LinkedIn!
|Follow @ARFYoungPros on Twitter!|
|“Like” the ARF on Facebook for updates on the ARF Young Pros|
"Being a part of the ARF Young Pros allows you to surround yourself with people who share similar interests and ambition. And, it's a great platform for exchanging new information and ideas."
Nicole Medina, Client Service Analyst, comScore